1) Assist the Finance
Controller to manage the Accounts Department effectively and efficiently
to meet all internal and external reporting deadlines.
Supervise all Accounts Department staffs' daily works including
reviewing payment vouchers, invoices, delivery orders, and GL journal
3) Assist to oversee collections, payments, treasury management, trade finance stocks, and inter-company balances.
4) Responsible for Companies' tax matters including tax planning, verification, submission and computation of tax.
5) Responsible to assist in all banking facility, internal audit, credit control's approval and company secretarial matters.
6) Assist to prepare monthly group consolidation reports and continuous improvement in reporting requirement and working file.
7) Responsible for improvement of internal controls and SOPs for Accounts Department.
8) Train, develop and coach accounting staffs to enhance their skills further.
9) Deal with bankers, auditors, company secretary and other relevant parties.
10) Assist the Finance Controller and/other Directors as and when required.
1) Degree / Professional Qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) or Equivalent.
2) Minimum 6 Years Experience in Full Set of Accounts Preparation.
3) Hard-working, Good Working Attitude, pro-active and a Team Player.
4) Combination of Tax Experience and Manufacturing Background is ideal.
5) Some Group Consolidation and Audit Experience is an Advantage but not Mandatory.
6) Fluency in English, Chinese and Malay.
7) Those with more Experiences can be Considered for a Finance Manager Post.
8) Must be willing to Travel when necessary.