Within the region.
- Responsible for administration and maintenance of all computers, notebooks, servers, networks and application which includes the hardware and operating systems.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintaining and troubleshooting.
- Maintains and updates documentation of service, software licensing, hardware inventory and other work processes.
- Handles any implementation of new software and hardware upgrades.
- Oversees activities for IT Operations which includes day-to-day administration of internal emails, security, backup and manage overall IT assets.
- Maintain proper records of IT equipment movement, networking, application software & related IT information.
- Prepare management reports and presentation to the management using data from the IT systems.
- Coordinate system setup for new hire and relocation.
- Undertakes any other related jobs assigned by the management from time to time as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 -2 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidate must be organised, self motivated, a fast learner and thrive on prompt problem solving.
- Possess programming knowledge will be an advantage.
- Able to speak and write effectively in English.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT / Computer Network / System / Database Admin or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited
to apply online, write in or email comprehensive resumes stating their
expected salary together with their most recent photograph to:
Kejuruteraan Powerwell Sdn. Bhd.
1B, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/48, Seksyen 31,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Phone: +603 5521 3333
Fax : +603 5122 2933
Email : email@example.com