3D Designer cum Machine Programmer
Within the region.
- Prepare switchboard manufacturing information (MI) utilizing R&D Manager, Design Automation (DA) and AutoCAD to meet customer requirement.
- Identify and design any special fabricated parts required using ACAD and 3D CAD modeling systems (Autodesk Inventor, etc), insuring that MI's are completed and the material is routed accordingly to the appropriate assembly team.
- Load Electronic copies of all required manufacturing information into CMS via Plant Order Manager to allow for retrieval by both internal and external customers.
- Provide backup support as required to other team members.
- Support and assist assembly teams in resolution of process and / or information quality problems.
- Provide input to Project and Development Team on design and pick table enhancements.
- Work closely with engineer, trough order review and process improvements to ensure accurate interpretation of customer supplied order information.
- Participate in Lean events and contribute to process improvements designed to reduce cycle time, increase front end efficiencies and improve information quality.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree of Engineering Graphics Technology or related engineering field.
- With an experience of at least 3 years on related field.
- Familiar with sheet metal design, technical process and fabrication process.
- Excellent in Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD in any version.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in CNC Turret Punch & Laser Machine and ISO 9001:2015 is an added advantages as well.
Interested candidates are invited
to apply online, write in or email comprehensive resumes stating their
expected salary together with their most recent photograph to:
Kejuruteraan Powerwell Sdn. Bhd.
1B, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/48, Seksyen 31,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Phone: +603 5521 3333
Fax : +603 5122 2933
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org